The new innovative frame profiles DOMOLAM are used for the construction of structures and buildings of small volume, but also as support sections of facade and roofing materials.
The innovative design of the cross sections ensures flexibility of construction, with screwed connections without welding and painting, zero waste, since the section continuity lengthwise is feasible using “sleeves” of the same material, easy processing using simple tools (cutting wheel and screwing device) by professional or artisans.
Produced from galvanized steel in thicknesses 0,75mm to 1,50mm and available in lengths of 6m or standard sets of wall frames and roof trusses, for assembly by the user.
FR 50/50 FR 62/62
FR 62/50FR 74/62
FV 50/50FV 62/50
FV 74/50FR 74/6
For the covering and energy shielding of existing constructions and small-volume residential buildings, is proposed to use roofing panels in tiles simulation and facade panels in brick and plaster simulation.
The innovative panels DOMOLAM ensure excellent air and water tightness and strength due to the unique joint design, without visible screws. The fidelity of colors and design make them impossible to be distinguished from natural materials and ensure the traditional character of the buildings.
Domolam Wall Panels_B2_Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Domolam Wall Panels_B3_Declaration of Performance (DoP)
ISO 9001_Pagouni SA_Certificate of Managment System Registration_EN
CSI CERT_Certificate of Constancy of Performance
|length (mm)||small||big||weight (kg/m)||weight (kg/m2)||quantity||price per unit (€)||value (€)||Comments|
Innovative energy building solutions
The new complete system of energy shielding DOMOTHERM SYSTEM, with profiles and panels DOMOLAM, is the most reliable energy envelope solution for the contemporary residential building.
DOMOTHERM SYSTEM points of excellence
1. Top thermal insulation with the smallest material thickness.
2. Minimization of the cooling - heating cost.
3. Perfect air tightness.
4. Zero water permeability - protection of the existing construction.
5. Light construction weight - easy installation.
6. Construction flexibility and easy processing with the use of plain tools.
7. Short construction time with minimum cost.
8. Zero maintenance costs.
9. High aesthetic facades and roofs with hidden fixing.
10. Traditional character performance fidelity.
11. Satisfaction of modern architectural choices.