CODE / ΚΩΔ.: PR-4T 39/500
Table of allowed loads 1) Single span loading 2) 3-span loading
DOMOLAM insulating panels are produced according to the standard EN 14509:2013 and have CE marking.
The polyurethane foam PUR is chemically neutral, non toxic and it is produced with environmental friendly technology with the use of pentane (CFC, HCFC free).
DOMOLAM insulating panels are produced with foam B3 with fire reaction Cs3d0 or B2 with fire reaction Bs2d0 according to EN 13501-1, ΕΝ 11925-2 and EN 13823. Alternatively produced with polyisocyanurate foam PIR, with fire reaction Βs2d0 and fire resistance REI 30 in thickness of 100mm, according to EN 13501-2.
The foam contains a high percentage of closed cells >95% (waterproof/mould resistant) providing perfect adhesion to the metal sheets. Its thermal conductivity factor is λ=0,0215 W/mK according to EN 13165 and its average density is 40-42 Kg/m3 according to EN 1602. Average tensile strength 180 KPa. Average compression strength 160 KPa. Average shear strength 140 KPa.
The metal sheets are:
• Pre-painted steel, in conformity with the EN 10169 standard, on hot dipped galvanized or aluzinc steel with yield strength 250-320 N/mm2 according to EN 10346 and EN 10143.
• Plastified anti-bacterial coated steel, special for cold rooms and hygienic applications.
• Pre-painted, smooth or embossed aluminum, copper and stainless steel on demand.
DOMOLAM panels are ranked in Class A regarding their water and air permeability, after testing according to EN 12865 and EN 12114. DOMOLAM roof panels are classified as BROOF(t1) according to the standard CEN / TS 1187:2013.
Dimensional tolerances according to Annex D of ΕΝ 14509
Pitch of profile
±2% of thickness
0,6% useful width
2 mm/m - 10 mm
≤1% of width
≤-1,5mm over 700mm
±2mm over 500mm of length
Slight leaking of foam from the joints, small foam vacuum or slight omissions and irregularities in the position of the gasket are acceptable, as long as the functional character of the panel is not compromised.
Fastening should stop when the sheet starts deforming under the screw, to ensure the best aesthetic and static results.
The company is not responsible for any damage due to misuse of its products.
|length (mm)||small||big||weight (kg/m)||weight (kg/m2)||quantity||price per unit (€)||value (€)||Comments|
Roof panel with 3 ribs
DOMOLAM panels are disposed in 3 types, according to the bearing capacity, aesthetical effect and cost saving requirements of the construction. Alternatively the panels “DOMOLAM AGRO” are produced with aluminum foil or PVC inside for agricultural or animal breading facilities.
DOMOLAM roof panels points of excellence
1. The innovative joints details ensure absolute water and air tightness.
2. Produced with special ribs at the sides of the trapezoidal formations for increasing the bearing capacity of them.
3. Combined according to their type with innovating photovoltaic cells in adhesive membrane.
4. Disposed also specially formed for right or left overlapping by length.