Long packs should be unloaded either with the use of spreader beam or long belts. Pre-painted sheets should not be dragged.
CODE / ΚΩΔ.: PF-LC
Table of allowed loads for single span loading
DOMOLAM insulating panels are produced according to the standard EN 14509:2013 and have CE marking.
The polyurethane foam PUR is chemically neutral, non toxic and it is produced with environmental friendly technology with the use of pentane (CFC, HCFC free).
DOMOLAM insulating panels are produced with foam B3 with fire reaction Cs3d0 or B2 with fire reaction Bs2d0 according to EN 13501-1, ΕΝ 11925-2 and EN 13823. Alternatively produced with polyisocyanurate foam PIR, with fire reaction Βs2d0 and fire resistance REI 30 in thickness of 100mm, according to EN 13501-2.
The foam contains a high percentage of closed cells >95% (waterproof/mould resistant) providing perfect adhesion to the metal sheets. Its thermal conductivity factor is λ=0,0215 W/mK according to EN 13165 and its average density is 40-42 Kg/m3 according to EN 1602. Average tensile strength 180 KPa. Average compression strengh 160 KPa. Average shear strengh 140 KPa.
The metal sheets are:
• Pre-painted steel, in conformity with the EN 10169 standard, on hot dipped galvanized or aluzinc steel with yield strength 250-320 N/mm2 according to EN 10346 and EN 10143.
• Plastified anti-bacterial coated steel, special for cold rooms and hygienic applications.
• Pre-painted, smooth or embossed aluminum, copper and stainless steel on demand.
DOMOLAM panels are ranked in Class A regarding their water and air permeability, after testing according to EN 12865 and EN 12114.
Dimensional tolerances according to Annex D of ΕΝ 14509
Pitch of profile
±2% του πάχους
0,6% ωφέλιμου πλάτους
2 mm/m - 10 mm
≤1% του πλάτους
≤-1,5mm στα 700mm
±2mm στα 500mm μήκους
Slight leaking of foam from the joints, small foam vacuum or slight omissions and irregularities in the position of the gasket are acceptable, as long as the functional character of the panel is not compromised.
|length (mm)||small||big||weight (kg/m)||weight (kg/m2)||quantity||price per unit (€)||value (€)||Comments|
Light corrugated cold room panel
DOMOLAM cold room panels points of excellence
1. Produced with specially designed joints with double labyrinth on each side.
2. Perfect water tightness is ensured with the addition of antifungal silicone on the outer labyrinth and normal silicone on the inner one.
3. The assembly is completed with the addition of low expanded polyurethane foam at the two longitudinal side canals of the insulation.
4. They have excellent flatness and dimensional precision.