Long packs should be unloaded either with the use of spreader beam or long belts. Pre-painted sheets should not be dragged.
DOMOLAM insulating panels are produced according to the standard EN 14509:2013 and have CE marking.
The polyurethane foam PUR is chemically neutral, non toxic and it is produced with environmental friendly technology with the use of pentane (CFC, HCFC free).
DOMOLAM insulating panels are produced with foam B3 with fire reaction Cs3d0 or B2 with fire reaction Bs2d0 according to EN 13501-1, ΕΝ 11925-2 and EN 13823. Alternatively produced with polyisocyanurate foam PIR, with fire reaction Βs2d0 and fire resistance REI 30 in thickness of 100mm, according to EN 13501-2.
The foam contains a high percentage of closed cells >95% (waterproof/mould resistant) providing perfect adhesion to the metal sheets. Its thermal conductivity factor is λ=0,0215 W/mK according to EN 13165 and its average density is 40-42 Kg/m3 according to EN 1602. Average tensile strength 180 KPa. Average compression strength 160 KPa. Average shear strength 140 KPa.
The metal sheets are:
• Pre-painted steel, in conformity with the EN 10169 standard, on hot dipped galvanized or aluzinc steel with yield strength 250-320 N/mm2 according to EN 10346 and EN 10143.
• Plastified anti-bacterial coated steel, special for cold rooms and hygienic applications.
• Pre-painted, smooth or embossed aluminum, copper and stainless steel on demand.
DOMOLAM panels are ranked in Class A regarding their water and air permeability, after testing according to EN 12865 and EN 12114.
Dimensional tolerances according to Annex D of ΕΝ 14509
Pitch of profile
±2% of thickness
0,6% useful width
2 mm/m - 10 mm
≤1% of width
≤-1,5mm over 700mm
±2mm over 500mm of length
Slight leaking of foam from the joints, small foam vacuum or slight omissions and irregularities in the position of the gasket are acceptab
Fastening should stop when the sheet starts deforming under the screw, to ensure the best aesthetic and static results.
The company is not responsible for any damage due to misuse of its products.
Domolam Wall Panels_PIR_Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Domolam Wall Panels_B3_Declaration of Performance (DoP)
ISO 9001_Pagouni SA_Certificate of Managment System Registration_EN
EN 14509_Certificate of Constancy of Performance
|length (mm)||small||big||weight (kg/m)||weight (kg/m2)||quantity||price per unit (€)||value (€)||Comments|
Vertical corrugation wall panel
DOMOLAM wall panels are used for interior or exterior walls and false ceilings. Available in 17 types are designed to satisfy the widest range of high aesthetics demands of industrial and residential constructions. They are disposed with flat or light corrugated internal surface.
DOMOLAM wall panels points of excellence
1. Produced with specially studied joint points in order to ensure that all external sheets remain at place with no visible screws.
2. Provide excellent air and water tightness and strength due to the innovative joint design.
3. Specially formed labyrinths contribute to the fire expansion delay and make them ideal for use in cold rooms.
4. They have excellent flatness and are ideal for architectural applications.